Terms & Conditions
movingandimproving.co.uk and movingandimproving.com
Please read these Terms and Conditions. By using our Website, the domain and sub-domains of our websites. or accessing any data contained within the sites, in any form including browsing, as a guest or registered user you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions that form the agreement between us.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our Websites.
We recommend that you print off a copy for your own records
Changes to these terms
We may, from time to time, revise or change these terms by amending this page. Please check to ensure you have read these terms as they form the basis of the contract between you and us and are therefore binding on you. We will inform you by email of any revisions to this agreement.
Information about us
Movingandimproving.co.uk and movingandimproving.com are sites operated by Moving and Improving Ltd (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10539455 and have our registered office and trading address at Portland House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, DH1 1TW. To contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org. By telephone 0191 4873978.
Our service to you
Our site is free to use and access.
The Website is a facility to enable you to obtain quotes and we are not involved in any discussions, negotiations or agreements between Partners and Clients.
Our aim is to provide you with checked and vetted property professional quotes local to you and based upon the details you enter. Please therefore do not enter false figures or the system will not provide you with accurate quotes
Simply enter your requirements and our site will provide you with companies covering your local area together with contact details. You can then contact them direct and discuss your requirements in full.
A correct email address is required but if you do not want to be contacted please enter 0000 as your telephone number. You are not committed to or have a contract to use any service at this time
Your details will not be forwarded to any other third parties.
We cannot and do not guarantee a continuous and uninterrupted functionality by factors beyond our control or where we need to maintain and develop the Website.
Provision of services
The offer of a Service or the provision of an estimate (Estimate) for a Service through the Website is based on limited information and does not constitute a contract or binding offer.
We are not responsible for the standard of the work carried out ; this is between you and the provider
If you have a problem or you believe any information to be incorrect or misleading, please contact us direct by email so that we can try to resolve this or remove it.
Information You Give Us
You provide information when you register as a Partner, request a quote for services or communicate with Professionals listed on our Website, provide information in Your Account, use our services, participate or provide ratings. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers, people who have helped provide the service, content of reviews and emails to us
Why Do We Collect This Information?
• To identify you as a client or partner of our Website, to address you, access your account, answer your questions and resolve your issues
• To identify whether you have an account with us already or have had an account with us which we closed for, without limitation, violation of our User Agreement or applicable Code of Conduct;
• To share your information with selected partners who may use or provide the information to other organisations for purposes including identity screening, credit checking, customer management and debt collection;
• To share your information with selected partners who may use or provide information to other organisations to send you information about products or services (but only with your permission) to contact you and to let you know if you have won a prize in any competition or other promotion run by us;
• To allow us to send you quotations;
• To market our, or selected partners, services to you;
• To allow us to market your services as partners to clients;
• To provide a ratings service about the quality of service and delivery by our members and to carry out analysis (usually through aggregating information) on the way our services are used
• To enable and promote the Website’s features, content products and services made available through the marketplace, such as user interactions, sharing, notification and suggestion as and integration with third party services.
• Please note we will never ask you to confirm your password or payment details via email. If you receive an email that requests this information and appears to be sent from us, please treat it as fraudulent and do not reply or provide any information. If this happens please contact us at email@example.com to provide us with further details
Your account User Names and Passwords
You agree to keep any Username and Password you are given safe and secure and not to divulge them to any other person or allow any other person to use them. You agree that you are responsible for all action taken in respect of their usage. Please notify us if you believe this has been compromised at firstname.lastname@example.org
We retain the right to revoke access through a username or password at our sole discretion
Our Intellectual property rights
Moving and Improving Ltd own all of the intellectual property rights and or licence any facility, video, photograph, illustration, audio file, text or application contained within the site. These are protected by the owner’s respective copyright laws, intellectual property rights and treaties and all such rights are reserved.
You have the right to fair usage of the site for personal use only. You must not modify copy or reproduce any material without our written consent or use such material for commercial purposes
Information and advice
Any information, material content or expression given is purely our opinion and we do not warrant such content on our Website is accurate, complete, up-to-date or offer any express or implied advice. You must take professional advice before acting on any reference or opinion contained within our Websites
Limitation of Liability
You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damages arising out of non-operation of the Website. Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence only that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
You agree that we will not be held responsible for any loss arising under or in connection with use of our Site whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or other legal basis in connection with (but not limited to)
• You use of, or inability to use, our Sites;
• Your reliance in or use of any content
• Your use of the service providers’ services or goods advertised on our Sites
And our Site is not intended for commercial purposes therefore you agree that we will not be liable for:
• Business interruption;
• loss of business profits, sales, revenue or business under any circumstances
• Loss of reputation, goodwill or business opportunity
• Consequential loss or damage or indirect loss
Complaint or claim against a Service Provider or Partner
In the event that you have any grievance against a partner you agree to pursue this directly with the partner, however we may take any actions we feel appropriate if you give us full details of your grievance.
Third party links
Our site contains links to other sites provided by third parties. This links are beyond our control and we have no control over the content contained within therefore these are provided for your information only
Continuous site functionality
We cannot and do not guarantee a continuous, uninterrupted functionality as this could be affected by many factors beyond our control as well as our need to maintain and further develop the Website.
You agree not to use the Website in any improper manner or for any fraudulent purpose, nor with the intention of doing so and solely in respect of genuine enquiries
You must not upload any malicious computer viruses or anything that could interfere with the normal operation of the Website or any other computer, or which could intercept, access, gather or export data from the Website.
Notices to us must be delivered to our registered office; Portland House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, DH1 1TW
Notices to you will be sent to the email address or postal address that you have provided.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales who shall decide any dispute regarding these terms and conditions. If any provisions of this agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain.